From the Hand of God to Gazza's tears, the Cruyff turn, Zizou's headbutt and those pesky Vuvuzelas the 12th June 2014 marks the beginning of another World Cup. This time hosted in the birthplace of famous Green & Yellow - Brazil. As tension reaches fever pitch through-out the tournament we'll also be giving you the chance to win a host of great prizes from Cloth;
Duration of Competition?
- 12th June - 13th July
- We're offering up 5 generous weekly prizes for the duration of the tournament, they're all ACE!
How do I enter?
- Entries will be taken via our Social Media pages each week. So you must follow us on either one of our Twitter
How does it work?
- Starting Thursday the 12th June a World Cup related trivia question will be posted to our social media pages each week.
- Simply reply with your answer using the hastag #clothworldcup and re-tweet, share and/or regram the image to validate your entry.
- All correct answers will be entered into a draw and the winner for that weeks prize will be chosen at random and notified the following day.
Who is Eligible?
- Participants must be a follower of either our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages.
- A maximum of 3 entries per participant will be accepted for each weekly draw.
- hashtag #clothworldcup
Leave a comment